Thank you for choosing to find out more about DEL-Care.
If you prefer to speak with someone, we’d be happy to help at +65 6226 2556.
NOTICE: Please go to the page, NEWS, for information on the centre’s policies on handling the haze. Or Click HERE.
DEL-Care Edu Centre is the place where your child is loved, where needs are met, and where teachers and environment ensure learning is fun.
DEL-Care is a premium childcare in the Central Business District (CBD).
DEL-Care children SHINE in confidence, creativity, intelligence, brought out by the teachers and staff through their unique characters.
- Articles, Tips, and Advise
- Blog posts
- Announcements and Notifications
- Promotions and Offers
On this page, you will find out:
- What DEL-Care Specialises in
- The Best of What DEL-Care Has for Your Child
- Opening Hours
- DEL-Care’s Philosophy – Shine Kids Shine!
Scroll below for more on each area
You can take care of business while we provide you with peace of mind, knowing your child is looked after with dedication and valuable experience.
DEL-Care is open from 7.00 am to 7.30 pm, Mondays to Fridays, so we are here for you.
What DEL-Care Specialises in
- Infant Care
- Before and After School Care
- Pre-school Education
- Multiple intelligences approach
- Nutritious meals
- Qualified and dedicated staff equipped with a variety of strategies and teaching methodologies and materials
The Best of What DEL-Care Has for Your Child
Your child is in good hands in 6,000 square feet of kids-friendly space.
DEL-Care assures you of the best for your child by having
- Experiential curriculums for all levels
- A low teacher to children ratio
- Qualified and dedicated staff
- Parental involvement and parental education
- Regular individual assessment
- Approved institution for Baby Bonuses
- Emphasis on literacy in English and Mandarin
- Mondays to Fridays – 7.00 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturdays – 7.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Sundays – Closed
DEL-Care’s Philosophy – Shine Kids Shine!
Our philosophy is to get every single child to shine, from the inside out. We ‘polish’ together with *him so that your child shines forth in
We know once your child shines, *he develops a sense of his identity to the fullest.Our curriculum is based on a combination of developmentally appropriate practices, thematic approaches and multiple intelligence theory (read more about these in our Resources Page).
DEL-Care challenges every child to shine as *he unleashes his full potential in an environment that is safe, caring, stimulating, and made for exploratory work.
* The use of ‘he’, ‘him’ is in a generic form to facilitate ease of reading. By no means are we excluding the female.